At Adelaide Total Tile and Grout Cleaning Holden Hill, we expert in Grout Cleaning, Grout Sealing, Grout Recolouring. Please contact us today for the sparkling clean tiles
Want to have crystal clear Tiles and Grout? Ask Adelaide Total Cleaning Services for Tiles and Grout Cleaning Holden Hill
Adelaide Total Cleaning Services is a family operated business in Tiles and Grout Cleaning Holden Hill. We are passionate about the Tiles and Grout Cleaning Holden Hill industry and focus on ensuring a healthy and safe environment for your family, pets, friends, employees and clients. We have specialists in removing tiles which include bathroom tile removal, Kitchen tile removal, Removal of all types of floor coverings, including tiles, timber, carpet, domestic back-to-base stripouts, including all wet and dry areas such as kitchens, bathrooms, laundries, concrete demolition and removal, drilling post holes, low impact demolition, domestic and commercial site preparation and waste disposal, grass cutting, house Stripouts, plaster removal, concrete removal, tile stripping and tile sealing.
We will make your property feel good. Adelaide Total Cleaning Services was established in 10 years and the inspiration came from our children who suffered from allergies and eczema. So our mission was to create a clean, healthy and safe environment for our families and yours to minimize the effects.
Let Adelaide Total Cleaning Services REMODEL Your Home and SAFEGUARD Your Family’s Health with our tiles and grout cleaning Holden Hill services!
- To perform honest and reliable service
- Build a relationship of trust with our clients.
- To make sure that your property receives the perfect cleaning service
Our qualified technicians are properly trained andhave got years of experience in tiles and grout cleaning Holden Hill. This means we can offer you expert service and advice in the following:
- Tiles and grout cleaning Holden Hill
- Tile removal Holden Hill
- Bathroom tile removal Holden Hill
- Kitchen tile removal Holden Hill
- Removal of all types of floor coverings, including tiles, timber, carpet.
- Domestic back-to-base stripouts, including all wet and dry areas such as kitchens, bathrooms, laundries.
- Concrete demolition and removal Holden Hill
- Drilling post holes Holden Hill
- Low impact demolition Holden Hill
- Domestic and commercial site preparation and waste disposal Holden Hill
- Grass cutting Holden Hill
- House Stripouts Holden Hill
- Plaster removal Holden Hill
- Concrete removal Holden Hill
- Tile stripping Holden Hill
- Tile sealing Holden Hill
Why should you choose Us for Tiles and Grout Cleaning Holden Hill?
We, at Adelaide Total Cleaning Services, are passionate to provide quality service using quality equipment with qualified workmanship so that you can receive a Clean and eco-friendly Service. We have some salient features of our services. And these are:
- Children, pets andeco-friendly cleaning
- Qualified, experienced staffwho offer ultimate professional service
- Understands Importanceof your money
- Full responsibilityforyour peace of mind
- Flexible availability to suit you
- Guaranteed customer satisfaction
- Quick response by a reputable professional to provide you with a FREE quote
- Professional technicians trained on how to use the latest equipment to make sure you are 100% satisfied with their service.
- Convenient appointments arranged to fit your busy schedule – including weekend appointments.
- Extra attention will be paid to trouble spots and heavy traffic areas in your carpet jobs.
- Normal spotting and stain removal is included in our cleaning price and our steam cleaning process.
- Specialized Protectors and Deodorizers for your carpet and upholstery jobs.
- We are able to handle any special requests in a professional way to ensure your satisfaction
- We will inform you about your job procedure and the expected results before starting your job
- No hidden charges
- Your Satisfaction comes first in our priorities.
We understand the importance of keeping your Tiles & Grout Clean and Sparkling!
Your tiles and hard floors are continuously exposed to a build-up of dirt, dust, oil, grease and other substances.
Tile grout is porous; it easily absorbs the soils and is very difficult to remove. This also creates a breeding ground for bacteria, mold, mildew and fungus exposing your family, friends and pets to an unhygienic environment.
Using quality tile cleaning equipment, our tile and grout cleaners will provide a maintenance and restoration clean.We also remove the contaminants and rejuvenating all your tiles and grout! Our Company will look after your kitchen tiles, shower, patio or driveway.We guarantee a fabulous and crystal clean indoor space for you.
Our unique tile and grout cleaning service works with many different types of hard floors in Melbourne which include Granite, Marble, Slate, Limestone, Ceramic, Terrazzo, Terracotta, Concrete and more.
Process of our Tile, Grout and Hard Floor Cleaning Service Holden Hill
We clean your tiles and grout in a systematic manner and get the job done following 4 stages:
Stage 1: Floor Identification Holden Hill
Our experts, at Adelaide Total Cleaning Services will determine what type of floor or stone you have in your home to make sure that we use the correct professional procedure to properly clean your tile and grout and restore your floor.
Stage 2: Application of Tile Cleaning Solution
When cleaning your Holden Hill tiles and grout, all of our products are child, pet and eco-friendly. Our cleaning solutions are designed in such a way that it penetrates the tile and grout surface soil so that we can remove the marks from your hard floors easily and effectively. The professional Tile cleaners at Adelaide Total Cleaning Services will apply the tile and grout cleaning solution to all the hard floor areas of your home.
Stage 3: Scrub, Wash and Rinse the Tiles and Grout
To make sure that your tiles and grout are properlycleaned; we use a rotor brush tool with hot water to loosen the embedded dirt. And after that extraction with a strong vacuum suction system is done.
Stage 4: Dry the surface
The strong vacuum suction system removes the moisture, leaving the tiles, grouts and whole hard floor in a spotless, glossy and dry condition.
All types of floors are needed to be thoroughly cleaned and maintained on a regular basis. This improves the health of home owners by providing proper air quality and thus creating a safe environment to prevent slips and falls, prolongs the life of the floor covering and improves appearance.
Call Adelaide Total Cleaning Services today to organize a full Tiles and Grout Cleaning Service for your Home!
Hire our tile and grout cleaning service in Holden Hill today. We have the experience and the knowledge to get your tiles shining and your grout looking like new! You will get:
- Tile and Grout Cleaning expertise
- Certificated and specialized technicians
- Excellent reputation
- Affordable prices
- Flexible booking slots: weekdays, evenings and weekends.
- Around the clock customer service
- Locally based, well-known business
Concrete Cleaning Services Holden Hill
We, at Adelaide Total Cleaning Services, offer you the following features in Concrete Cleaning Services Holden Hill:
- Concrete cleaning expertise
- Highly skilled and qualified team
- Around the clock customer care
- Affordable prices
- Flexible booking slots: weekdays, evenings & weekends
- Customised cleaning packages
- Established, reputable cleaning business
To remove persistentstain and dirt from all of your concreted areas, you need to call us at Adelaide Total Cleaning Services concrete cleaning specialists.
Tile Stripping Services Holden Hill
We, at Adelaide Total Cleaning Services, offer you the following features in Tile strippingServices Holden Hill:
- 24/7 phone coverage and online support
- Offer of free quotations on all services
- Full insurance cover
- Vetted and background-checked staff
- Weekend and evening appointment possibilities – no extra fee
- Outstanding value for money
- Range of special deals and offers
You don’t have to replace your tiles.Use our tile stripping service in Holden Hill to make them look like new again.
Tile Buffing Services Holden Hill
We, at Adelaide Total Cleaning Services, offer you the following features in Tile Buffing Services Holden Hill:
- Services are performed by qualified staff
- Specialist machinery for tile buffing
- Offer you special deals and ways to save money on multiple service bookings
- Great value for money
- Weekend and evening booking slots that cost no additional cash
- Free quotations
- 24-hour phone coverage and customer support
Let Adelaide Total Cleaning Services serve you for tile buffing in Holden Hill and restore the tiled areas of your home or business to perfect condition.
Tile Repair Services Holden Hill
If you have Broken Tile, Call us at Company Name ?
On your walls, floors, stairs, or even in the swimming pool, if you find:
- cracked tiles,
- chipped tiles,
- loose tiles,
- discolored tiles or
- spare tiles left over from installation.
It is often a better idea to use a professional for tile repair. It is easy to break additional tile or damage hard to replace art tiles by misreading instructions or using improper tools and adhesives. Also, to replacing tile on flat surfaces, a professional tile expert knows the tricks needed to replace tile on curved surfaces and can cut tile easily to fit correctly around irregularly shaped fixtures. At Adelaide Total Cleaning Services, we have professional & experienced tile experts in our team that can assist you with repairing your indoor & outdoor tiles and replacing the broken or damaged tiles.
All of our tile experts are licensed and insured and we guarantee all of our work.
Tile & Grout Sealing Services Holden Hill
Sealing involves the application of a chemical solution to a porous tile or stone which soaks into the surface by penetrating it.
Having to choose from thousands of tiles and grouts available in today’s market isn’t an easy task.
We, at Adelaide Total Cleaning Services, have spent no_of_years working with different tiles, grouts, cleaners and sealers. As a result, you can be sure that you are in safe hands. New tiles and grout must be cleaned prior to sealing with appropriate sealer. Even in freshly laid situations, all grout haze must be removed preceding sealing.
Our reliable process produces only the best results which includes the following method:
- Tiles and grout Inspection
- Cleaning of all areas using suitable cleaning solutions
- Stain treatment only if needed.
- Drying of the cleaned areas
- Providing customers with a collection of sealers
- Applying required number of coats of chosen sealer
- Recommending the best method of maintaining your newly sealed surfaces
Types of Sealers:
1. Topical Sealers:
Topical sealers are designed to sit on top of the stone or tile and offer a high gloss finish. Topical sealers are applied to the surface after cleaning and can go up to four coats deep. The more coats, the glossier the surface will be.
- A cost effective solution – cheaper than the others
- High polish finish
- Can improve slip resistance
- Provides a barrier coating
- Short lifetime – 2 to 3 years maximum
- More costly to maintain as they can show rub marks from furniture
- Unless changed within 3 years it might start to yellow
- Can change look of the stone by offering a highly gloss finish
2. Penetrating Sealers:
Penetrating Sealers are also known as saturating sealers. They are most commonly used in the sealing industry as they offer high protection from water and stains and have a long life of up to 10 years.Majority of penetrating sealers have a nonglossy finish.
Properties of these sealers:
- Offers superior protection against water, stains, oil with a long lifetime of up to 10 years
- Makes cleaning and maintenance easier
- Does not change the appearance or slip resistance properties of the surface being sealed
- Allows natural stone to breathe
- Reduces or eliminates mould, moss and efflorescence
- Increases the life of tile or stone
Solvent based sealers provide a semi-gloss finish once cured and usually two coats are applied. They are suitable to use on low porosity tiles which may include polished marble, porcelain or granite. Solvent based sealers have a high penetrating power and are able to penetrate up to 20mm into the stone.
- High penetrating power – works well in low porosity stone
- Repels water and some stains
- Offer good per square meter coverage
- More difficult to apply
- Extremely hard to strip
- High VOC – gives off strong odours during application
- Don’t offer much protection against oil stains
- Can have a negative reaction with stones that contain factory applied resin
- Can damage natural stone if not stripped prior to resealing